From our friends at lilsugar.com
Feel the freeze! Theres nothing better than a cold snack on a hot Summer day. Fight the smoldering Summer heat by cooling down with these pretty fresh fruit ice pops. Theyre so easy to make that youll enjoy making them just as much as tots will enjoy eating them!
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
- 1. Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds.
- 2. Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
- 3. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid about six hours.